We Offer a New Way of Delivering Legal Services to Virginia Residents and Small Businesses
We are not just a document preparation web site or a paralegal document preparation site, like LegalZoom. We are a Virginia law firm offering legal services in business law and estate planning to Virginia residents.
We are different from a traditional law firm because:
- We give you the option of working with us on-line virtually. We can communicate with you over the Internet by e-mail and also by telephone.
- You don’t have to give up time away from work to come to our offices. By providing our services “virtually”, we are able to keep our fees low and make it convenient for you.
- You have the ability to send us an e-mail or complete our on-line questionnaires at a time that is convenient for YOU.
- You know what you will pay. No hourly rates or hidden charges – just a simple fixed and reasonable fee.
- We do not have fancy offices. We are primarily a virtual law firm and provide our services via the Internet. We conduct most of our business by e-mail and via the Internet; therefore, personal meetings are generally not needed. This gives us the ability to pass those savings on to our clients.
- We give you state-of-the-art document assembly technology. This technology enables us to generate your documents more efficiently, thereby allowing us to pass savings on to you.
- We stand behind and guarantee our work. If you go to a non-lawyer document preparation service, any guarantee is limited or non-existent.
- We must comply with all of the Professional Rules that apply to members of the Virginia Bar. A legal forms web site offered by a non-law firm is not regulated in any way. If there is a problem, you have no recourse.
- We offer a 100% Guarantee. Review our Guarantee Policy.